**This event sells out, please don't wait to register**
Speaker / Topic: TBA
- 11:30~12:00 Networking
- 12:00~1:00PM Lunch, Scholarship Presentations, and Speaker
- Ticket for current Members: $50.00
- Ticket for Non-Current Members and Guests: $75.00
- Ticket for walk-ins the day of the event: $75.00
Morning Training: REGISTER HERE
Economic and Technical Basis for Gas Processing
This half-day training, now presented directly by the HGPA with reduced pricing, is the first of four break-out sessions of the popular, "Overview of Gas Processing" held last November. This half-day session surveys current trends in natural gas delivery & production and examines the economic and technical basis for profitable gas conditioning and processing. This interactive training includes information on:
- Natural Gas Sources - Conventional, Shale & Tight Gas, etc.
- Gas Characteristics - Lean, Rich, Associated, etc.
- Gas Contaminants - Carbon Dioxide, Nitrogen, etc.
- Gas Specifications - Gathering System, Plant and Pipeline
- Gas Behavior - Process selection and operating conditions
- Plant Economics - Project planning and decision drivers
- Ethane Recovery and Ethane Rejection decisions
As a training class wrap up, a broad survey of the gas processing technologies that are currently in use will be covered as an introduction to the three remaining morning training sessions (February, March and May, 2019).
- Buffet or Hot, Plated Breakfast, 7:45~8:30
- Training, 8:15~11:15
- $195 for HGPA members
- $230 for non members (this is a good time to get a membership!)
Houston, TX 77024-77024
|2019 Jan 9th HGPA lunch||$75.00|