Join us for lunch, education, and networking! Sign up now, this event always sells out.
- 11:00~11:30 - Check-In and Networking
- 11:30~11:45 - Volunteers needed by the HGPA
- 11:45~1:00 - Luncheon and Guest Speaker
LUNCHEON TOPIC and GUEST SPEAKER:
Topic: Networking in the O&G Industry
Presented by: Mark LaCour - Oil & Gas Global Network
This half-day training is the first of four break-out sessions of the popular, Overview of Gas Processing Series. This half-day session surveys current trends in natural gas production and delivery and examines the economic and technical basis for profitable gas processing and conditioning. This interactive training includes information on:
- Natural Gas Sources - Conventional, Shale and Tight Gas, etc.
- Gas Characteristics - Lean, Rich, Associated, etc.
- Gas Contaminants - Carbon Dioxide, Nitrogen, etc.
- Gas Specifications - Gathering System, Plant and Pipeline
- Gas Behavior - Process selection and operating conditions
- Plant Economics - Project planning and decision drivers
- Ethane Recovery and Ethane Rejection decisions
As a training class wrap up, a broad survey of the gas processing technologies currently in use will be covered as an introduction to the three remaining morning training sessions (February, March and May, 2018).
Registration, Pricing and Assistance Info:
Register at: (MATT TO ADD REGISTRATION LINK HERE)
(Registration for the Morning Training INCLUDES the noon Luncheon)
For Assistance, Please Contact:
Rick Crooker - Training Chair @ 281-460-7122 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Matt Cray - Website Chair @ 832-845-7003 or email@example.com
- Buffet or Hot Plated Breakfast - 7:45~8:30
- Training - 8:15~11:15
- Luncheon - 11:15~1:00
January 10th, 2018 11:00 AM through 1:00 PM
Houston Racquet Club, 10709 Memorial Dr