This annual event, located at the beautiful Pine Forest Country Club, can be registered for meeting only or for meeting and golf, either as an individual golfer or as a four-person golf team (singles will be paired with three other golfers). Join us for breakfast, several speakers and networking throughout the morning. Lunch is served at noon, immediately followed by the Golf Tournament. Members and guests take part in the 18-hole tournament for some friendly competition and networking. All event proceeds go towards HGPA Scholarship funds!
Regional Meeting & Golf Tournament
- $60 Regional Meeting Only - Members
- $75 Regional Meeting Only - Guests
- $220 Regional Meeting & Golf Tournament
*Sorry no Golf only options*
7:30 ~ 8:30: Registration, Continental Breakfast, and Networking
8:30 ~ 12:00: Meeting and Presentations with break for Networking
- How to Avoid Project Train Wrecks - Pete Luan - President - Pete Luan & Associates
- Regulatory Update - Matthew Hite - VP of Govt. Affairs - GPA Midstream
- Energy Private Equity - David McFarland - VP - First Reserve
- The Enlink Evolution / Delivering in Core Growth Areas - Mac Hummel - Executive VP and President of Natural Gas Liquids & Crude Oil Business - Enlink Midstream
12:00 ~ 12:30: Lunch - at the Country Club
12:30 ~ 1:00: Golfer's Prep time and Networking
1:00 ~ 5:00: Golf - Shotgun Start, two Golf Carts are provided for each team of four
5:30 ~ 7:30: Dinner and Door Prizes - at the Country Club
Event Sponsor Opportunities:
Hole Sign Sponsor @ $100.00 - Company logo sign, supplied by the HGPA, placed at one of the golf tee-off greens.
Tent on a Tee Sponsor @ $250.00 - Set your tent on a golf tee-off green to offer drinks and pre-cooked food to golfers. (All alcoholic beverages to be supplied via PFCC)
Beverage Cart Sponsor - SOLD OUT!
Tournament Prizes to be awarded after the completion of Golf:
1st Place Team: $100.00 per Team Member
2nd Place Team: $50.00 per Team Member
3rd Place Team: $25.00 per Team Member
Closest to the Pin: $50.00 Gift Certificate
Longest Drive - Men: $50.00 Gift Certificate
Longest Drive - Women: $50.00 Gift Certificate
Door Prizes to be awarded after the golf tournament dinner:
Lots of great stuff including golf equipment!
Additional Door Prize donations needed include any of the following:
Golf equipment, balls, towels, bags, gift cards, knives, flashlights, etc.
(All Door Prize donor companies will be gratefully acknowledged)
1.8-miles WEST of HWY-6 on CLAY ROAD at the WINDSONG LANE traffic light.
(PFCC is on LEFT / SOUTH SIDE of ROAD at that traffic light)
Clay Road is approximately 4-miles North of I-10.
Clay Road is approximately 4-miles South of US-290 / Northwest Freeway
(with a lot more traffic lights).
From Hwy-6, heading WEST on Clay, pass “through” 4-TRAFFIC LIGHTS:
1. Scone Street
2. Kinlock Drive @ Harris County Courthouse
3. Stacy Road / Pine Forest Lane
4. Queenston Blvd
5. At Windsong Trail Drive (the fifth traffic light), turn LEFT into PFCC's drive way.
For more information about the Golf Tournament please contact:
Harvey Hensley - (713)845-7850 - firstname.lastname@example.org