May 10th, 2021
Dear Houston GPA Midstream Member,
Houston GPA Midstream will be holding a Member Meeting / Bylaw Amendment Vote on Wednesday, May 26th, 2021 in conjunction with our May 2021 Speaker Luncheon. The email sent by email@example.com on May 10th, 2021, as well as this page on our website, shall serve as formal notice of both the proposed amendments and the scheduled vote.
To vote in person please visit the May 2021 Speaker Luncheon event page and choose from the "Luncheon Attendee & Member Vote" or "Member Vote Only" option (for planning purposes we request that all members register if they intend to attend/vote in person).
The tentative agenda for the meeting and both the proposed amendments & full amended bylaws are included below:
- Registration/Social Time/Networking
- Meeting Called to Order
- Chef's Introduction of Menu
- Safety Moment
- Bylaw Change Explanation followed by Member Vote
- Recognition of 2020-2021 Outgoing Board Members
- 2021-2022 Nominating Committee Report
- Vote/Motion to Approve the New 2021-2022 Board
- Speaker: Bobby Hillin Jr.
VIEW PROPOSED BYLAW AMENDMENTS / VIEW FULL AMENDED BYLAWS
We ask that you please forward to any HGPA Midstream Members that may have changed jobs and have not updated their contact information with the HGPA Midstream Chapter.
Houston GPA Midstream
2020-2021 Executive Board